Thursday, April 9, 2009

it's been crazy!

Wow, a lot has happened since last spring....the last time I actually added pictures and posted things. I'll try to catch up up on things! So, since then, we have moved 4 different times and we are back in Missouri now. Nick isn't active duty in the Navy, but he's in the reserves now. Dakoda is over a year old now and coming on two. We are expecting again, and we are pretty sure it's a baby girl. I'm due in the beginning of June. Nick has a stable job with the government, working as a security officer. As soon as we moved back I was working 2 jobs and going to school, but that got a little crazy for us so I'm down to a weekend job, serving at a fancy little restaraunt. That's not going to last much longer since, I can barely tie my shoes and stand on my feet for too long. :o) We bought a house in February and we LOVE it. I think that pretty much sums things up. So now I'll catch you up on pictures and go from there! It's nice to have internet again!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hooray! I'm sooo excited that you have internet again and I get to see pics of your cute family some more. :)